Yahoo
Argox66

Basel vs Lord Marbisaine Basel vs Lord Marbisaine

I like the anime/cinematic action style of your vignettes. Although it is true the voice work doesn't match the quality level of the art itself, in no way is it awful either. You keep doing things your way and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it. Objective criticism is ok and it has its place... IF it's constructive. Some people on here are rather crass.

baselz responds:

thank you , but i use to not have an enough experience in voice editing when i done that , but if you watch basel vs mc cocksucker you will see the differents

Dark Jupiter's Dance Dark Jupiter's Dance

Liked it. You can't please everybody. If I had one critique, as others I'm sure have mentioned, it would be the lack of facial expression. Overall her look is great. Add a touch of sultry to her expressions during her bit and it would amp up to the next level.

Overall, good job!

stone-sorceress responds:

thanx Argox :]

WitchCraft WitchCraft

Very nice. Miyazaki-san would approve!

Terminator: Vocal Recall Terminator: Vocal Recall

Very Funny! Didn't hear "You got what you want... give those people aiiiyah." from Total Recall. That's my favorite Ahnold line. Still, good work!

JackSquatJB responds:

Man, I wish I could have put more in, but this already took me a week and a half to complete, lol. Thanks for watching!

Tropical Punch Tropical Punch

Great kaiju. Looks like Bubble Bobble on a really bad day.

Popstar Popstar

Why does this make me want to listen to Kate Bush?

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

That's right! All fall before the mighty Yamato!

Lilium Lilium

Loved the atmosphere. Hauntingly beautiful song.

Good job!

Now to go watch Elfen Lied again!

Adventures-Wonder Island! Adventures-Wonder Island!

Very charming! Chuckled out loud at the word balloon being a picture. Well done!

gwithu responds: